Saturday, May 7, 2016

Project Life - Week 13

Happy International Scrapbooking Day! Hopping on real quick to share week 13 this morning. This was the week that I also document a day in the life, so there's a few more pictures than usual.
To document a day in the life I used a baseball card size sleeve, Ali Edwards Day In The Life kit and her digital layered templates.
 I took a lot of pictures throughout the day, but in the end I just picked the ones that I really liked and the ones that really represent what a normal day looks like around here.


I'm still loving that time/date stamp from the kit. I'm sure I'll be using it all the time.
And that's a wrap on week 13, my first insert for the year and my first time documenting a day in the life. I'm off to hopefully get some more creative time in today. Hope you have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment