Sunday, May 29, 2016

Week In The Life 2016 - Monday in album


 Hello & Happy Sunday!! Ya'll I am so excited that I have actually completed my Week In The Life album just a couple weeks after the project. As you know that has NEVER happened! 2016 is my third year doing this project and it took months to finish 2015 and I still have finished 2014. I do have plans to finish 2014 just not sure when. ;) So over the next few days I'll be sharing my album.
I ordered Ali Edwards Week In The Life kit and who knows, maybe that's the reason I actually finished this album so quickly. Every other time I've done this I've never ordered the kit, but who knows.
Our days are pretty much the same most of the time with a few extras thrown in now and then. Of course this year we are living in the camper so it's different in that respect.


Monday really was all about the weather. Pretty sure I repeated myself on the weather, but I'm rolling with it. And that's what Monday looked like.

No comments:

Post a Comment