Saturday, February 7, 2015

Project Life weeks two, three, & four

 







Weeks 2-4 !! and yep I used a design A page protector, what can I say I just love this design and had
a lot I wanted to share for this week. But that was my plan for this year right? To use whatever page protector worked for that week depending on the number of pictures and other things I wanted to use. This week we celebrated Gunner's 2nd b-day and shopping. I snapped that picture of David before we left to go to work and that one of him where he is laughing? I love it!!
Week three....and there is design A again. My fav shot of this week was the one of David and me on national hug day. I didn't even know there was such a thing, but once I found out there was I had to document it. Not that I need a day to remember to hug him or anyone that I love for that matter, but still I love that here is a day for this.
Week four... I didn't have a whole lot of photos this week so it's like a week and a half spread and I kind of love it. And again that's my plan for the year. This week started off with date night on Sunday. We watched American Sniper and it was really good. The week ended with shopping and David on the roof of his mom's house. He didn't know I was taking pictures of him until after I'd already snapped a few and he turned around and saw my phone. HA! January is now in the books. Crazy that we are already in February. I'm off to work on week 5. Hope the rest of your weekend is a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment