Friday, February 20, 2015

Project Life week 6

TGIF!!! Kicking off the weekend by sharing week 6 of my PL album.
We started the weekend off by a pre-church donut date (one of my favorite kind of dates)! This picture of David and Gunner is one of my favorites. I still can't believe he picked him and then of course he had to hold him longer then he intended I'm sure, for a photo. They make me happy.
That picture of my sister, my niece, and me, we were on the trampoline and it was getting dark, but my niece did not want to get off. It's been a long time since I've been on a trampoline and let me tell you, talk about a work out I should be thanking here for the exercise I got. LOL David and my brother cooking for us one. I never complain when someone else cooking and it was good. I had an extra long holiday weekend (4 days) and since David started nights on Friday after we got up I decided to work on heart shaped pancakes and they turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. And of course Saturday was Valentines day. Since he was on nights we didn't have any romantic plans just went to eat before he headed to work, but I did have sweets for my sweet and I'm just realizing I failed to add that photo to the spread so ill have to fix that. Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment