Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Project life week 7

Good morning all! I'm back today with week 7. It was a good, but short week as far as pictures go and I'm totally ok with that.
 We started the week off with not one, not two, but three birthdays. The first was my nephew's 4th birthday. He couldn't decide what he really wanted to do for the theme so its a whole lot of everything mixed in. I made the cake, it didn't turn out like what I was going for but they all seemed to love it so hopefully it really was ok. Then after leaving there we went to my mom's house to celebrate my sister and only one of my nephews. We actually celebrated their birthdays early but niece had made the cake and she wanted them to celebrate their birthday. What can I say? the girl is her Aunt Stacie's niece after all, we'll do anything for cake! We did date night in the middle of the week and that's always one of my favorite days of the week, whatever day we do it on.
Of course I'm always always always glad to see Friday roll around. It was pretty low key. I ran a few errands on Saturday then spent the rest of the day in my office.  The weather turned off pretty cold over the weekend and it was even calling for snow. All we got was some ice yesterday morning. I was really looking forward to some snow. Maybe next year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment