Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sugar, Buttercup, sweetheart......

Valentine's Day is this weekend!?!???!?!? I love Valentine's Day. I mean a holiday that combines pink and red and hearts and flowers and chocolate and all things lovey dovey, yes please! I've thought about and have decided on David's gift, but haven't picked it up yet (I'll get it closer to time) and I've got our plans for the day mapped out too. He's on nights next weekend, but I'm ok with that we'll just do our plans a little earlier in the day before he goes to work. Got to make it work however you can. Do you have your sweethearts gift/surprise bought and done yet? Have you even thought about it? Do you celebrate this holiday? As soon as I saw this free printable from Studio Calico I knew I had to download it and print it out. I resized it to 6x6 because I have plans to slip it into my project life album somewhere/how. You really should go check it out and download for yourself too.

No comments:

Post a Comment