Monday, January 26, 2015

Project Life 2015 & week 1

Good morning! and welcome to my project life 2015. After some decision making on what/how I wanted to document this year I finally decided to keep the album 12x12. Ok, ok mostly because I fell in love with this album. I mean how freaking cute is that?? While I'm keeping the album 12x12 I've decided that I'm not going to just use 12x12 page projectors. I was looking back through some of my other project life albums and I've  noticed that there are some weeks where there aren't that many photos and I had to "fill" up the pocket with other stuff. While I want to keep this project all about the photos, and stories of our everyday lives,  I also want to try to simplify the process. I don't want to spend hours and hours working a week because I didn't take that many pictures at the time. So with that comes different size page protectors for those weeks that I just don't have a lot to tell/share. I am really looking forward to seeing how this works out. I will still be using some of my favorite design A page protectors and other 12x12 ones when the need calls for it. I'm really loving the way that Stephanie Bryan    is planning on documenting 2015, but I know that the chances of me doing something like that probably wouldn't work out so this is my plan for now. We'll see how the year goes. And now onto week one.....




 What are your plans for 2015? How will you be documenting it? Will you be documenting it?

No comments:

Post a Comment