Monday, February 9, 2015

Project life week five

Good morning! Wanted to share week 5 of my PL today. I know I can't believe that the week just ended and I'm already sharing it. Go me! But in all honesty we all know that this won't be the case for the whole year. I'll probably be behind within the next few weeks. :) This was another short and simple week and let me just say that I'm kind of loving those types of weeks when it come to getting them done and in my album.

Photographing these types of layouts are going to take some getting used to though. Nothing to crazy going on in this spread and that's a good thing. I'm hoping to start picking up my camera some more in the next few weeks and try to push my creativity with it. We'll see. Hope your Monday is a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment