Saturday, January 24, 2015

Project Life weeks 49 & 50

Hope your Saturday has been/is great! I wanted to try and get the rest of my Project Life 2014 on the blog so that come Monday I can start to share my 2015 plans and album ideas.
Week 49 started off with taking some Senior pictures of my nephew. (still can't believe I have another graduating high school this year) and ended with another OU game. Fun times!
And week 50 was about some super fun times and not so fun times with David getting sick in the middle of the week and thinking that we would have to cancel our weekend trip, but guess it was just a 24 hr bug because as you can see (and from my December daily album) we went and had a great time. I'll be back with the last couple spreads of 2014 tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment