Monday, January 19, 2015

Project Life weeks 45 & 46

Welcome back to some more project life pages. I hope everyone had a great long weekend, I know I did and I'm already dreading going back to work tomorrow. But what can you do? I did manage to finish my 2014 project life WHOOP WHOOP!! I'm super excited about that and I'm working on my December Daily so hopefully I'll get that posted.

Week 45 just happened to be my birthday week!!! This was a very good week. It started off with beautiful weather, a play at the theater, MY BIRTHDAY, date night and an OU game.
And week 46 wasn't too bad either. But then again you can't go wrong with apple pie right? YUM! I still have decided on how I'm going to document 2015, 12x12, 9x12, or something else. It seems like a lot of people are going to 9x12. Decisions decisions. I'm going to give it some more thought, but not to long since I'm already behind on getting starting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment