Saturday, January 17, 2015

Project Life week 43 & 44

Happy Saturday and Happy LONG WEEKEND!! You know I'm all about long weekends and this one just happens to be a 4 day weekend for me and I'm loving it. My goal for this long weekend to finish up several of my 2014 projects that I've got going and have had going for oh, to long. Stating with getting my project life 2014 completed and I'm on week fifty-one so I'm so close. Then I've got big plans to complete my December Daily, Week in the life, and my This is me album. Which of course means no cleaning and very little laundry will get done, but I'm totally ok with that! :)
Thought I'd start off with sharing weeks 43 & 44 today and go from there. I really like the way that week 43 turned out, there's just something about the colors for this week that makes me happy.
Week 44 was a pretty good week too. Started off pretty and sunny and ended up getting pretty cold. Thanks for stopping by today, guess I better get back to list of projects so that I can hopefully finish them or at least get a couple of them done. I'll be back to share more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment