Tuesday, January 20, 2015

December Daily: the rest

December daily, oh how I love/hate this project, but mostly love it. It seems that since it's just David and me there really isn't a need or reason to do a DD album and project life all in one month. But this is the fourth year that I've done this album and each year I think it gets fuller and fuller. So for now I'll keep on doing a DD album and weekly spreads in my project life album too. Having four days off is the perfect time to be able to finish up some projects. Nope my house is NOT clean, not even a little and I probably should have used one of those days to clean it I didn't. I will say that I did do all the laundry and its put away. Putting it away is really the pain for me, I just don't like to put it up. I don't know why or what the deal is with that. That's a post for another day. I want to share days 15-25 so here goes.
I added my journaling for days 20 & 21 in this envelope and I love how it turned out. I need to invest in some more envelopes and start doing this in my mini albums.
Whew done! Thanks for hanging in there until the end. I really do  love looking back at past albums and seeing what we did that the was same and what was different from other years. Still can't believe that Christmas has come and gone and that we are already INTO 2015. 


No comments:

Post a Comment