Friday, December 5, 2014

December Daily {days 1-3}

Good morning! Wanted to share the first few days of my December daily album today. My plan was to try to post these daily, but by the time I get home from work and work on the album its to late and dark for any good pictures so for now I'll just work on a few days at a time and then post it that way. This is the cover of my album, still can't decide if I want to "decorate" the tree or not so for now I'm leaving it as is.
Found this super cute (free) calendar on pintrest and printed it out to put in the front on my album. I just love this calendar.
Next is my intro page.
And then day 1. I finally got the tree up and Gunner just sat there watched me the whole time I'm guessing trying to figure out what in the world I was doing HA!
Day 2 I didn't really doing anything Christmas-y but I have that super cute mug with the elf on it that was a gift from a friend last year just sitting on the counter so I snapped  photo of it and add "Bring on Christmas" before I printed the photo. I also cut up a 4 3x4 page protector just so I could add in a few more little cards.
And day 3. A friend of mine picked up a copy of Click magazine for me (I've been wanting a copy for a while now and I LOVE it. It will for sure be added to my wish list. Those are the days I've got completed so far. Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment