Sunday, December 14, 2014

December Daily days 4-8

Welcome back to my December Daily   I wanted to share the next several days today and I'm hoping to get some more pages done tonight. Day 4 and 5 are both single page spreads. Day 4 included a picture from our Christmas card photo shoot. Yes, we had real milk and cookies and no I didn't save them for Santa, I ate them right after we were done. HA! Day 5 talks about my first round of shopping and how I'm sure I'll be shopping right up to Christmas day.
Day 6 and 7 are once again single page spreads. I'm all about the ease of just doing one page spreads for each day at this point. Not to mention not a whole lot of Christmas stuff happens right at the start of December. On the 6th we headed to Norman to the football game and even though we lost we had a lot of fun, we always do when we go. On day 7 we went over the my mother-in-laws to eat and she wanted to take a few pictures of the family and since we had a willing person to dress like Santa no one could say no. It was late and the we were in the house and the lighting was not great so I turned the picture black and white before I printed it. I did actually print it in color first but then decided I liked the black and white better.
Day 8 talks about my goal of getting our Christmas cards done and mailed out. I also went a head and included our card here. I usually add it to the end of the book, but decided it would go great here. Hope you're having a great weekend and doing all things Christmasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment