Wednesday, December 17, 2014

December Daily days 9-12

Is it Friday yet????? Boy this week has been crazy and its only Wednesday night and holy crap Christmas is NEXT FREAKING WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Still so much to do and now so little time to do it in. We are doing Christmas at our house this year and I am NO where near ready to have 30 people here for any reason, but I'll get it done. I'm not saying it'll be 100% perfect and done, but it'll all get done. HA!
I wanted to share my next few days in my December daily album. I'm of course behind, but I've been working on it daily so hopefully I'll be able to finish it not long after Christmas is over.  We shall see.
Day 9 is about a gift that was left on my desk at work by the cleaning crew. It was a super cute homemade "Evergreen Wreath" and the letter that I'm holding in the picture is the poem/meaning that was left with it. So sweet of them to do that and it has such a great meaning.
Day 10 is our letters to Santa and yes I had David write his "wishes" out too so I could tuck his in an envelope. His list is way shorter than mine, but ssshhhhh don't tell him that!.
Day 11 is about our new stockings that I bought and then spray painted the letters to hang from them. I wanted to have our names put on the stockings, but then I saw these super cute letters at Hobby Lobby and thought glitter spray paint and rolled with that.
Day 12 is the start of our weekend getaway that did. Now I'm thinking with a million and one things to do maybe we should have stayed home and got some things marked off our list, but we have our priorities and this ranked way up there on our list of need to do and I had a lot of fun.

Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment