Tuesday, December 30, 2014

December Daily Days 13 & 14

 
Hello Friends and happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas, (still can't believe that its over) and that Santa brought you what you asked for. Wanted to share a couple more days in my December Daily to, I was hoping to have album completed and all blogged before the end of the year since I've got like 15 weeks of project life to catch up on. Hopefully I wont be working to far into 2015 on both. HA! We shall see.
Day 13 was all about the festival of lights that we went to while we were on our little weekend getaway. I love Christmas lights, they are just mesmerizing to me. Oh so pretty! We walked around for an hour and I still think we missed some, but next year its on the list to make sure we see it all.

Day 14 was Sunday and the day we headed home. Even though we didn't do anything Christmas related other than try to finish up our shopping which I didn't take any pictures of, I had to document our first trip to The Purple Cow (it'll even be in my PL album). I have been telling David about this little diner and how I wanted to try and what a surprise it was when we were doing our last little bit of shopping that it was right there. So of course it was meant to be!! And it was pretty darn good too. I really wanted to try one of their milkshakes, but just didn't have room for it. But it is now on our list of places to eat to when we go back so I'll make sure to order the milkshake first.
I'm still working away on this album and like I said I hope to be done with it pretty soon. Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment