Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Here's to....

How is it that 2014 is over (or will be in a just a few short hours) and that 2015 is here?!?!?! This year just seemed to have flown by. I've got big plans in 2015!

HERE'S TO...
- lots of family time
- more adventures
- more of doing what makes me happy
- more reading
- getting more organized
- more blogging
- more traveling
- breaking out the camera more (David will love this one)
- hoping 2015 rocks!
and so many other things on my list. I don't do resolutions, because they never make it past the first week so I'm not going to even set myself up to fail there. I've got so many things I want to do and I'm hoping that 2015 will allow for it or at least a good bit of it. Any new years resolutions for you?
 
BRING IT ON 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment