Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Birthday Wish list

 
 
 
So my birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks (Nov. 5) and I've been searching the net for all kinds of goodies to add to my wish list that way the Mister can't say he didn't have a clue about what to get me. While I don't mind being surprised as far as gifts go, sometimes there are specific things that I want and I try to make sure he knows about those too. ;) These are just a few items that I've had my eye on lately and believe me there are a lot of others things that I'll be adding to my Christmas list too!!!
 
1. camera bag  I've been on the hunt for a new camera bag for awhile now and I'm loving this one.
2. hat  I've been seeing so many people wear hats during the Fall and I WANT ONE TOO. I'm not sure I'll be able to pull of the Fall hat, but I'm going to give it a try.
3. pink typewriter  OMG, a typewriter doesn't really have to be pink, I could go for a teal or black one even, but how cute is this pink one?
4. Instax printer you know I love my Instax camera, I mean it stays in my purse and I pull it out any given time. How awesome is it that this printer prints pictures from your phone!?!??! Plus its has
Wi-Fi and uses batteries.... double score.
5. cupcake plates  one word... CUTENESS. I mean you don't even need a reason to want these they are so cute that I think everybody should have them.
 
We'll see how well the hubs does and what one he goes with. I can't wait.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment