Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I Want It Wednesday

As I type this, I'm trying to talk my husband into letting me order it.  I mean it's on sale, it's free shipping, there is even an additonal 10% off and did I mention it's on sale?  Found this set at Sears. I've been looking for a patio set forever. Don't get me wrong I've found plenty that I've really liked even some that I loved, but just wasn't willing to fork up thousands of dollars on a set. But that's just me. Do you know what I could do with a couple thousand dollars? Well I do and it doesn't involve a patio set. At least not at this time. All the reviews on this were good, except I guess it's more on the blackish side than the brown that it looks like in the picutre. I'm fine with that. Black or a dark brown both work for me. It would be great to have this here by this weekend, but even if I get him talked into it, I don't think it'll ship that fast. Hey, I can wait a week or so on it to ship, I'm not too picking. (wink)


How about ya'll. Have you came across any great sets that are inexpensive?

No comments:

Post a Comment