Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Zebra stripes and a Ladybug

This weekend we had two of my nieces birthday parties (their birthdays are 3 days apart so they just have one party) and the theme was Zebra and ladybugs. Really cute themes. I did the cakes and the youngest one (who just turmed 2) was so excited when I got there with the cakes, she just kept running around and yelling "birthday cake, birthday cake, birthday cake". She was very happy and all she cared about was the cakes. But can you blame you? I usually run aroud yelling when theres cake too. (wink) So with the themes set I tried to decide what to make for the cakes and this is what I came up with.



I messed up on the eyes here.



They both really seemd to like them which makes me very happy. I've got another little cake to do this weekend and then cupcakes do to next week and then several more in June. I'm going to be pretty busy with cakes the next little bit.  Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

  1. I think they are to cute. Belinda said u could not have done a better job. She loved the lady bug.
    GREAT JOB~SIS

    ReplyDelete