Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I Want It Wednesday

I really, really, really want to take this class...



I love Karen's blog and her pictures. I've been wanting to take her photography class for a while now and I wanted to make sure that it made it to IWIW. And with my anniversary just a few days away I wanted to make sure that the Mr. has plenty of ideas to choose from (this being one). I took a photography class last year and learned so very much and since then I've tried to make sure that I only shoot in manual mode that way I have control over all of the settings. I'm glad that I took that class becasue I knew one of these days I would get to take Karen's class and hopefully I'd be able to keep up and understand. You really should go check her blog out, not only is she a great photographer she's very funny.

1 comment: