Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I Want It Wednesday

New Fujifilm PIVI MP-300 MP300 Printer With 100 Photo
found here

It prints pictures from your digital camera onto mini polaroid film. Super cute!!

I had this on my birthday list and had it in my basket and was ready to check out and for some unknown reason I backed out of buying it. I still don't know why I didn't buy it, I've been wanting one forever. So here it is again on my list of wants. Maybe one of these days (hopefully soon) it will find its way to a new home, my home that is. It doesnt seem all that different form my mini Instax, but it really is. I can take a great picture with my DSLR and then print it and know that it will be a good picture.  With the mini Instax you get what you get. If I had know about this printer before I bought my Instax I would have bought this and not the Instax, but hey why can't I have both righ?

1 comment:

  1. Cool. I like the Instax, too, though. There's something fun about not knowing exactly what you're going to get.

    ReplyDelete