Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wrapping up December Daily and 2011

I finally got my December Daily completed. I have to say that I'm glad I did this project this year, it was a lot of fun. I've got the rest of my pages photographed and here they are.
Days 14-17 I used two paper bags. It didn't turn out like I was really wanting, but it worked well enough.

I added an envelope for extra pictures from the 23rd, 24th, & 25th.

And that wraps up my December Daily and 2011. I hope everyone has a safe and magical new year's eve. I can't wait to see what 2012 brings. I hope that it brings lots of new adventures. I'm also excited to get started on my project life 2012 tomorrow. Still can't believe this is the last day of the year. Have fun and I'll be seeing you in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment