Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hello 2012

Welcome 2012. I hope everyone has their resolutions written down and are ready to tackle them. I however did not make any. I mean why set myself up to fail? Just kidding. I have a few things that I want to work on this year and I am hoping to stick with it. We shall see. But I have to say that I am more excited about my husband's resolution than any of mine. My fingers are crossed that he manages to do it. (You can do it babe).
I was lucky enough to be off yesterday to celebrate the new year. So instead of doing anything useful like clean my house or do the laundry I did a couple scrapbook pages and watched a lot of t.v. Oh, well what are holidays for if you can't enjoy them right? Am I right? I know I'm right!! (wink) But I wanted to posted some pictures of the layouts, you know since I'm a wanna be scrapbooker and all. I really wish I was as talented as some of my most favorite scrapbookers, but I'm not so I'll just have to share my layouts here where no one looks and be happy with that for now. That is one of my resolutions, to actually post a layout or two on one of the sites where I am a member and see what kind of feed back I get if any. We'll see how it goes. But for now here are my most recent layouts.

First up, TODAY. Using some of my Studio Calico kit. I really need to learn how to photograph a layout. (Another resolution)! 

And YOU MAKE ME SMILE.

Again using some of a Studio Calico kit and other bits laying on my desk. For whatever reason I'm in a mood for some serious scrapbooking so I'm off to complete some more layouts. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment