Monday, December 12, 2011

December Daily

Finally getting around to posting the first part of my December Daily. I wanted to be one of those who had the base pages ready to go and all that had to be added was the photo, some journaling, and maybe some embellishments, but what do you know, I didn't do that. Since this is my first time doing this project I wasn't sure how I wanted to do it. So I decided to do a few pages at a time and go from there. I also wasn't sure if I wanted to do a two page spread for each day or not. I'm pretty sure that next year I'll be doing it completely differnet not to mention if another kit is offered I'll be purchasing it. So here is the first few pages (days 1-8) of my DD.

Here is the cover. I went with a 6x6 album and yes I know I'm missing a binding ring. I only had two on hand so I need to pick up some more and some more Christmas supplies. When I started this project I didn't realized how few Christmas supplies I had, but I've started a list of things I need (yes need) to finish this album.
The inside of the cover and the first few pages of the album. I made the calendar and put some stars on dates that I knew I/we had something going on.

For the first page I went with a poem, The True Meaning of Christmas by Brian K. Walters. I just loved what this poem said.

Page two with the journaling on a tag behind the photo.
So far my pages have just been one page layouts instead of two pages per day so I needed to come up with an idea for the journaling for day four since I had several pictures and no more room on that page. I had one of these treat pages laying on my desk (without any treats in it, I know right!?!) and thought that would be great to use as a holder for my journaling and I could put day four on the front and day five on the back. Worked out great.
Day four journaling.

And day five journaling.

No picture today. I made some little tags and a pocket for day seven.
The front of the tags.

And the back of the tags (sorry, crummy picture).

Now that there has been way too many pictures for one post I'll be back with the rest of my DD and get completely cought up so that there will not be such an overload of pictues for next time. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh my god you're breaking my small heart you're so creative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well aren't you sweet! Thank you. And thank you for taking the time to read a few posts. Come back anytime.

      Delete