Sunday, December 18, 2011

December Daily Part 2

Here are days 9-13. Around here not much happens in the first few weeks of December since we don't have kids and David doesnt' get home till right before Chirstmas, but this is what my December has looked like so far this year.
I got these super cute Christmas dishes at the Dollar Store. Can you believe it? I still can't. This is the first set of Christmas dishes that I've bought and so I thought I would document them in my DD.
This is the back of day 9. I decided to do the journaling for day 9 on the back of the page.
On Saturday (day 10) it was my turn to host the monthly "meeting of the minds." The theme this month was a "Traditional Christmas Dinner." It was perfect. I mean could you go wrong with any Christmas themed idea? I don't think so. I went with an envelope for day 10 because I knew that I would have a few pictures that I wanted to include. I did a little misting with snowflakes that was cut using my Cricut and Mister Huey's from Studio Calico.


Day 11 I got the idea for the two tags from Lisa Truesdell. She is amazing. Love her work.
And since I was going to use an Instax picture I decided the tags would be a great page for it. Did I mention I love How The Grinch Stole Christmas? It is one of my favorite Chirstmas movies. It ranks right up there with A Christmas Story.

Christmas came a little early for me. I was super excited when I got home and saw that my core kit for project life was sitting at my front door. I like to order all of my stuff at one time that way I have it all together and in my hands, but I wasn't wasting any time ordering this kit just in case they all sold out. But the rest of the items I'm wanting needing  for my 2012 project life are in my cart waiting on the items that won't be ready until next month. Which also means that I'll be starting the year off behind, but I'll get caught up. I hope!

Not much was going on on this day, I was doing a little reading on my Kindle (which I love) and thought about how I got it for a Chirstmas gift from David two year ago and that I should make a page about that. So that's what I day for day 13. That's all I've got for now. I'll be back with more December Daily pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment