Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Project Life 2016 - Week 6

 Hello and happy hump day. The week is half over thank goodness! Sharing week 6 today and I really like the way this spread turned out. It's also the first week of the year that has a different size page protector. So far I've only used the design A, but after last year of mixing the sizes up I love the look of those spreads.
 Sundays that start with a pre-church donut date with my love is always a good day.
I've never met a stamp, digital or physical, that I didn't like. This one is a digital one from Studio Calico. I'm always on the look out for stamps that can be used in my PL album, mini albums and my planners.
Of course Valentines weekend. I did a mini album here on how we celebrated this year. And another week is in the books. Hope you have  great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment