Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Project Life 2016- Week 5

 Hello and welcome back. I'm sharing week 5 today. The first week of February. The month of love. Of course for me that means all things hearts and chocolate.
Heart shaped sunglasses and heart shaped chocolates to start of the month. 
We ended the week with FINALLY deciding on our house plans and agreeing on all the changes to the plans that we both wanted to do!!!! On Saturday I let a couple women I work with talk me into doing the Hot Chocolate 5K in Dallas. Now that its over I'm really glad that I did it even thought it was so flipping cold that day. Plus how cute are these giant marshmallows?!?! I've even done a 5K this month too and am thinking about doing one next month. Keep in mind that I walk these I don't run them. I have no desire to run them, but don't mind walking them at all. And that's it for week 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment