Wednesday, March 2, 2016

One Little Word:

 Two months in and I'm managing to stay caught up with my One Little Word album. This month we were to pick something to "practice". I decided to practice only drinking one, either diet or regular, coke per day and to drink more water.



These speech bubbles are downloads from Ali Edwards and Geralyn Sy. Super cute and I'll be using them A LOT!
Of course I can't drink water without lemon or some type of flavoring in it. 
I'm hoping to keep up with and continue to only drink one coke per day. We'll see how it goes. I'm really excited about March's prompt. Can;t wait to get started on it. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the small square pockets. :) and where did you get this little lemon from? It's so so cute!!!! Way to go on drinking more water! We should all follow your example. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you for taking the time to visit my little space in blog land. The little lemons were from an old Studio Calico kit.

      Delete