Friday, March 11, 2016

Memory Planner: February


TGIF!!! I'm so glad its Friday, how about you? I started a memory planner last year and managed to get a few months in there, but then life got super crazy with selling the house and moving into our camper (again) that I decided to put that on the back burner. Of course everything was documented in my PL album thank goodness.

 But when I saw this Heidi Swapp personal memory planner I had to have it. So I thought I'd give the whole memory planner another go this year.
 For me this will be my "go to" when I get the urge to be creative and either don't have a whole lot of time or want to do anything to major. I also decided that this will be where I keep up with our appointments, any daily things that I need to remember and little "pick me ups".
I'll add some photos through out the months, but I don't think that I'll add a whole. I'm sure some months will have none while others maybe full of photos. I'm not going to worry over if a month as pictures or not.

I want to use my stamps in this planner and other bits and pieces to help fill up the pages to help recap out month. 
I'm hoping to finish up my January pages this weekend maybe post those next week. I don't know if I'll post my planner pages monthly or just every now and then. But for now I'm excited about this creative outlet and want to share it.


No comments:

Post a Comment