Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Valentines Mini Album

Hello and happy Tuesday. I hope y'all had a fantastic Valentines weekend and of course day off yesterday (if you were one of the lucky ones to be off). I had an extra long weekend, 4 days and I was NOT wanting to go back to work today. I was pretty productive this weekend and managed to actually start and finish our Valentines mini album and have almost completed my December daily album too.  A very good weekend in deed. And if you haven't had enough love, hearts, pink and flowers from the weekend then get a cuppa whatever you drink and have  a look at this super simple, but full of love mini, its a long one.





















If you made it to the end, thanks for hanging in there. That's a lot of love in one mini album. I have to say I'm shocked that I actually started and finished this album all in the same weekend that it covers. Having a Monday off and not getting out of my pj's made for very productive day. I even managed to finish up my December daily album. I'm so ready to get some of my unfinished projects done and put up. Hope you have a great day. Thanks for stopping by.  

1 comment: