Monday, February 22, 2016

Project Life - Week 4

Moving right along with Project life. This week wraps up January. 
The first part of the week is how on Sunday afternoon I got back home, back in my pj's, with left over donuts from the morning and a new book. Still getting pretty cold of  a night and having frost of a morning. Tuesday I had a dentist appt to have  crown put on and came home looking like this. The picture cracks me up, but I always look like that when I leave the dentist yet another reason why I don't like going. 
On Wednesday I went to the laundry mat and took my planner and a few supplies to work on it. It makes the time go faster when I have something to do if I go by myself. The weather over the weekend was perfect and we spent so much outside soaking up the sunshine both Saturday and Sunday riding the side by side. We got the side by side earlier in the month on the 14 and this was the first time we got to actually ride it. It really is a lot of fun. I'm really looking forward to Spring so that we can ride it more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment