Saturday, February 13, 2016

Project Life - Week 3

Happy Valentines day weekend!! Any big plans for the weekend to celebrate or are you against the holiday? Me personally I LOVE IT. Any holiday that involves flowers (even though I tell the husband not to buy be flowers for this holiday) and candy is a big YES in my book. Not I believe you have to do something special on just one day a year. All through out the year is an even bigger YES! in my book.
But enough about lovers day and the heck yes or heck no, I wanted to hop on today to share week 3.

Another simple week. Once again I'm down with that and will probably keep it simple all year long. There are so many unfinished projects I've going on that I need to get completed and if keeping my PL album simple is what helps me get the others done then so be it. I hope you have a fantastic weekend and that you get a giant box of chocolates from your love, if not go buy yourself a box!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment