Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Project Life 2016- Week 1 & 2

Hello and welcome to Project Life weeks 1 & 2.
A few things about my PL process this year. I'm sticking with the 12x12 size album and like 2015 I'll be using different size page protectors in my album. Looking back at last years album I really loved the way the different sizes look in the album. And unlike last year I'm not doing the pictures with a white border. I like the way the white border looks, but I like like the full photo too. So back to that this year.
The more I use digital stamps the more I love them and want them. They are so easy to use and to be able to change the color and size to fit what you need. I'm sure I'll be purchasing  lot this year.

WEEK 2

That picture of Gunner in the hat? I love it and of course the digital stamp.
Still can't believe that we celebrated my oldest nephews 21st birthday this month. Crazy!! I'm still working on finishing up my 2015 album and I've only got December to go. Hope your Tuesday was a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment