Thursday, January 7, 2016

Project Life Week ?

Hello hello!! Taking a break from my December Daily album to try and get my Project Life 2015 album finished. I've got all of November and December to do, but I'm on  mission to get it done before I get super behind on my 2016 album, I have decided to stick with 12x12 and I'm working on my title page, hopefully I'll get that done and will share it soon. But for now  I want to share week ? the last week in October I lost count on what week it is, but I'll go back and figure it out LOL.
This is my first week of the whole year that I included an insert. I knew I want to include pictures of the girls from Halloween, and decided on the 4x4 square page protector and I love it.


That wig!!! I love it and I love the way this spread turned out. Plus Halloween is one of my faves. Happy almost Friday!! I'm so ready for the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment