Thursday, January 14, 2016

One Little Word: Yes

After debating for what seemed liked forever, I decided to join Ali Edwards year long project of One little word. I'm not sure why I wanted to do it this year, I've never wanted to do it before. In the end I thought why not? So once I decided to it then I had to decide on a word. I went back and forth on a couple of different ones before I decided to go with Yes.
I originally wanted to do an 8 1/2 x 11 album, but in the end since this is my first year doing this project I figured smaller would be better. So I picked up this cute minty 6x8 album and here we are. After the prompt for January from the workshop I'm actually looking forward to February's prompt.
 I'm hoping that I can/will stick with my invitation page. I'm all about the things on this list and hope that this year I'll be able to do it.
Looking forward this new year and my one little word.

No comments:

Post a Comment