Monday, November 30, 2015

Gathering & organizing

It's that time again!! For December daily that is. Can't believe that tomorrow is the first day of the last month of 2015?!?!?!! Man this year flew by, well parts of it did anyway and other parts seem to be still dragging. LOL I spent some time yesterday going through and sorting my supplies for my album this year. I'm really excited about this project this year. I ordered my first ever DD kit from Ali Edwards and love it. I also ordered the 4x6 album instead of the 6x8 for a couple of different reasons. One being that our space is limited in the camper so smaller size album means less space and I've never done an album this size.

This was the size album that was in the 2012 (I believe) kit and I loved seeing how people made it work for them and I can't wait to make it work for me too. I thought about getting some foundation pages ready, but decided against it since I'm not sure what will be going on each day and if I'll be doing one or two pages per day. More than likely itll be a mix of one and two page spreads. 

I'm also still trying to decide on how I want to do the intro page. Hopefully I'll get that finalized tonight! But for now I'm just excited to keep the Thanksgiving holiday spirit going and growing right on into December and Christmas. How about you, are you doing a December daily album ir documenting your holidays some way? 

No comments:

Post a Comment