Thursday, December 3, 2015

December Daily-day 1

Hello December!! How crazy is that, that it's already the end of 2015? I wanted to share day one of my December daily album today. Once again I'm using the 4x6 size and so far I'm really liking it. Of course seeing what others are doing with the bigger 6x8 size kind of makes me wish I'd have gone with that size, but it is what it is. 
The title page. I cut up one of the transparencies that came with the kit and added a few emblishments to it. 
I used a free calendar printable from Marie Lottermoser from A Stitch in time and just resized to 3x4. So cute! 
And finally the story of day one. It was about our "tree" or lack of one since we are living in the camper. But I really like the way this "tree" setup looks. 
I messed up the journaling card when I printed it and it was really to small, but decided to roll with it anyway. 
And finished the spread off with a cute little heart and tree word. Hoping this weekend to get my others days photographed since it's dark by the time I get home from work and when I photograph them of a morning (when I have time) I don't really like the way they look either. We'll see. Happy Friday eve!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment