Monday, November 9, 2015

Project Life Weeks 30 & 31

Good Monday morning!  I hope everyone had a great weekend. We had a great weekend here with fantastic weather. I'm so far behind on posting my project life spreads that over the next week I'll be posting two to three weeks per day in order to get them all posted. I'm only a few weeks behind in being all caught up in the album and my goal is to get completely caught up with it and all weeks posted before December rolls around and I get started on the holidays and December Daily. So bare with me over this next week and all the PL posts. I'm going to keep the words to a minimum on these posts since they will already be long with photos.  First up is week 30.
And week 31
I really like the way this week turned out, not sure why but I do. Hope your Monday goes great!

No comments:

Post a Comment