Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Happy Halloween

How is it that October is already over and that we are into November?!?!?!?? Can't believe that this year is almost over. I was pretty excited about Halloween this year, not really sure why but I was. I ended up hanging out with these cuties (three of my nieces) any my sis-in-law and had a blast. We decided to trick or treat in the country club this year and went a little early so I could get some pictures before it got dark and we set out.



And then we were off to get some candy!!
 Leaving the broom behind because according to her it was too heavy and it kind of was.
These folks were great. I didn't think I was going to talk any of the girls into taking a picture with them, but in the end they all got in the shot. Wish C's face wasn't blurry but who well.

And even though about thirty mins in it was like we were hanging out with three little old women, with their "I'm tired, my legs hurt, I need to sit down, my feet hurt, my neck hurts", we still had a blast.
 And of course I can't leave out Gunner. This picture cracks me up way more than it probably should. Hope you had a safe and happy Halloween. Now onto the best two months of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment