Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Project Life weeks 12 &13

Hello!! I'm back today with weeks 12 & 13.
This week started out small, but ended with big 6x6 pictures. it  was very simple to put together and I'm all about that. I had several pictures from our camping trip, but since I'm doing a mini album (hopefully I'll get it finished some day) I didn't want to print the same pictures for here too. So I decided to go with an AM and PM shot. I really like these pictures and I like how they look side by side.
This week was pretty busy with two of my nephews prom and taking a few pictures of them and coming home from camping and trying to get the house and everything together for the Easter party we had that house. Busy busy week.
That picture of David fishing is one of my ALL time favorite pictures EVER! and the best part is that it was taken with my iphone!! These few are pictures from the party. I decided to go with simple collages to get a lot of the pictures in the spread without doing any inserts. And that two more weeks in the books.


No comments:

Post a Comment