Thursday, April 2, 2015

Camping


This past weekend we went camping, it was the first time we've been in our camper in over a year. After we finally moved into our house after living out of it for six months I didn't think I would ever want to set foot in it again, but wouldn't you know it I actually missed being in it. I'm sure it didn't bother me because we didn't have half of our house crammed into and we were only in it for a few days. Plus coming home and it only taking an hour to empty and clean out helped too. 34 feet is a whole lot easier to clean than 2000 sq ft. ;)  Before we left I decided to make a little mini album to put my pictures when I got home. I rummaged through all of my paper and found some that I like and would go in a camping album. I pulled a few other supplies too.
Last night I finally sat down to download the pictures and printout the ones I wanted to use. I didn't really think I had taken enough to do the album, but I've decided to just roll with it anyway. Hoping to get this album finished in the next couple of days. When I do I'll share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment