Monday, April 6, 2015

Big Mint Alpha love

I received my April Studio Calico kit last week and last night I got a chance to sit down and play with it. The big mint alphas I think maybe my favorite part of this kit. I created two layouts in a about an hour and a half which for me is pretty dang quick. I'm super slow when it actually comes down to what I want a layout to look like. I go in with a vision of what I want to do/want it to look like, but as soon as I start its like poof.... its gone.
This was the first layout I made and I just love this paper so much, but couldn't decide if I should leave the flowers black and white or paint them. As you can see I went ahead and decided on using some watercolors on a few of the flowers and I love how it turned out.
I took all four of my nieces to go see Cinderella  couple of weekends ago and I knew that I had to put this picture of us on layout. We all loved the movie and afterwards we went for ice cream. They all were so good and we had a blast. I really should do this more often. I love all of the flower elements in this kit and that flower stamp is just great. Hope your Monday was a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment