Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Project Life week ten

 Hello all! I'm back today with week 10 of my Project Life. This was a very simple and easy week as far as design goes and as always I'm ok with it.
A few things from the week, on Sunday we finally got our porch swing hung and I love it. On Monday night when I got home from work the electric was out, but thankfully I had put dinner in the crockpot before I left for work so it was ready and we ate at the bar using the flashlight for light. Good times.
Ended the week with lots and lots of happy mail and I AM ALWAYS EXCITED about that. You can never have to much happy mail. On Saturday the kitchen was clean and I saw no reason what so ever to mess it up by making breakfast so donuts it was!!!! Win win if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment