Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sweethearts Day


Yep that's right, I'm talking about Valentines Day, February 14. And yes I know that we are already in March, but I finally have internet and I'm beyond excited to not have to blog from my phone anymore. Since I know and use my actual computer to post I want to start posting the stuff I didn't want to mess with on my phone and a whole lot of other stuff that I've got planned.

David had to work on Valentines day and on Saturday too so instead of going out we decided to cook at home and just spend the evening together. No fuss or anything. But since this is one of my fav holidays I couldn't just let it be a plain old Friday night at home. I had all sorts of ideas going through my mind and I wanted to do them all, but it just wasn't going to happen. So I opted for just some cute and easy rosettes and of course the heart banner that I've for a couple of years now. I wanted to make lots and lots of rosettes, but to make the big ones it takes two and half sheets of paper and for the most part I didn't have that much paper in one design so I went with some small, med, and large ones.


No lovers day is complete without red velvet cupcakes and chocolate covered strawberries. YUM!!



It ended up being a great Valentines at home if I do say so myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment