Sunday, March 16, 2014

Project Life week 7 & 8


Hello week seven! This is one of my fav PL spreads to date and not just because it covers the week of Valentines day, but I really love the colors. It just makes me happy!


Week 8


This week warmed up a bit and that made me happy happy!


We are finally (FINALLY) getting the rock on our house done and that makes me even more HAPPYY HAPPY HAPPY! That has been the worst part in the building of our home. I'm so ready for it to be done so we can move on to the yard and I'm hoping that once its done I'll be more like "ok finally, its done let get this place cleaned up so we can start to show it off". Not that its anything super duper major, but WE BUILT A HOUSE DANG IT AND I WANT PEOPLE TO SEE IT!!! :)


I just had Valentines on the brain and decided to make a LOVE mini album one night. Hopefully i'l get that posted soon. Saturday David had to work and it was so pretty outside that Bethany, Gunner and I went for a hike. It was great to get out. It was also the first time I took Gunner up there to the hiking trails and he loved it. He was a bit to handle at first. He doesn't have a problem with the leash or anything but he just gets so excited to be out and about and around people that he can be a bit to handle until he gets used to it. Thankfully it doesn't take him to terribly long to adjust.

Happy Sunday!






No comments:

Post a Comment