Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Project Life Week 5


I realized I posted week 6 before I posted week 5 ha! That's the way things have been going around here. So thought I should post week 5 so no one thinks I didn't do it. ;) This week was pretty busy and flipping cold.



Nothing to major as far as crafty goes on this spread, but I still like how it turned out. Every year I say I'm going to stick with one design page protector and every year (except for the first year I did PL) I end up mixing them up. When I started this year I said the same thing, "I'm going to stick with design A the entire year", and here we are in March and I'm thinking about changing it up. I'm not sure when I follow other people who stick with one design I love it and then I'll see someone who mixes up the designs and I want to do that too. So we'll see if I stick with design A or start mixing them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment