Thursday, March 6, 2014

Project Life week 6


Welcome to Project Week 6. I know I've said it before, but I'm saying it again (and will probably continue to say it) I have got to stop taking pictures of my layouts at night. I don't know why I keep doing it. That is something I am going to work on this year, my photography for this blog. I mean I know I don't want to look at blogs where the pictures are horrible so why would someone want to look at mine when the pictures are not great?  They wouldn't, so I will be fixing this (hopefully).
Anyway back to it......


This week started out with freezing rain and didn't stop. Crazy the weather we've had this year. I am SO ready for Spring. I usually love the winter, but this year not so much.


And we ended the week with snow. But Saturday, oh Saturday was great. I love the weekends. Speaking of weekends happy almost TGIF!!


No comments:

Post a Comment