Monday, September 16, 2013

The Flea Market

 

This past weekend my sister, mom and I went on a little two hour road trip in search of this flea market that my sister was told about. So we piled in the car Saturday Morning and took off. We always have fun when we are together, laughing, making fun of each other, gossiping and singing at the top of our lungs so two hours in the car really doesn't seem that long.
 

We finally got to the place and was ready to get our shop on.


This sign is SO me. I just had to take  picture of it. And really if it wasn't for last minute the chances of me getting anything done would be pretty slim. ☺
 
The one thing I really wanted was these old wash tubs and the stand, but It was for display only. Made me really sad, because this would have been great sitting on our new back porch. So now I'm on the hunt for one that is for sale.
 
We spent about three hours wondering around this very over priced flea market. I was the only one who bought anything and I spent fifteen dollars. (I'll have to another post on that DYI).
 
Then we hit up Lowes and a few other places before we landed at The Outback.

We finished the day off by sharing a yummy treat before we headed home. It was a great day and I loved that we got to share it with each other. Hope your weekend was just as great.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment