Monday, September 2, 2013

Celebrating 8 yrs





Good morning and happy Labor Day!! I love when a holiday falls on a Monday because that means I get to sleep in and either do nothing all day long or plan something fun. I still haven't decided what we'll do today but so far I'm leaning toward the do nothing. I did want to pop on here and share a recent layout that I did. I had these instax from when David and I celebrated our 8th anniversary back in May, just laying around so I figured it was time to do something with them. This page was very simple to throw together and didn't take long at all which is always a good thing since we are still in the trailer and my space is limited. I CAN NOT wait to get this house done so I'll finally have my scrapbook room back. Hope your Labor Day is a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment